During the Covid-19 Pandemic, many schools are closed or have no access to visits at institutes, especially to CERN. Still, we want to make particle physics a thing that can be explored wherever you are!
We have compiled a list of experiments suitable for children aged 8-15. You can do those experiments at home as they can be done with common household items! If you are a teacher and you are looking for some fun activity for your class, we offer the possibility to book a guided session together with one of our scientists.
We wish you a lot of fun exploring the world of particle physics!
- Davinci Resolve;
- Google Drive;
Not knowing what exactly was expected from us.
- Developing a website with very little knowledge of web-development;
- Finishing on time.
- Collaborations online are very different from physical collaborations;
- Create a list of tasks that need to be done at the beginning with "deadlines".
- Implement more experiments;
- Develop the website professionally and expand it e.g. by adding a search bar to search for projects by age, time, etc;
- Add multilanguage support.