Our platform pairs researchers and their projects with people who are willing to help them by donating their computing power.
Docker, Java, JavaFX, Firebase, React, Bootstrap, Raspberry Pi (for testing docker swarms).
- Creating APIs which allow Java to interact with Docker Swarms;
- Being able to accomplish what we had initially planned to do;
- Submission of a viable representation of our idea as a Java App as well as a Web App;
- Some degree of hard base coding including integration with Windows Processes in the Java App;
- Integration of Search Functionality in the WebApp for user ease;
- Advancing UI styling skills.
- Learned quite a lot about docker and clustering;
- There were also some learnings in the front end code aspects. We worked through the Web App as we learned more about React, Bootstrap, and Styling;
- Learned Typescript syntax.
The community is really the best place for this kind of software to be. It will be open-sourced under the GPLv3 license and available for everyone and anyone to use, benefiting Cern with the Machine Power allowing Remote Computing Control.